 Robotics / 6328
  CanGrabber 2 - Improved entry for Joel's RCX Challenge

I have revised the design for my soda can collector and updated my page at (URL) - The robot now collects all three cans before returning to home, improving the time on my test course from 5 minutes to a bit over 2 minutes. I have also posted the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CanGrabber 2 - Improved entry for Joel's RCX Challenge

Nice! I had no idea anyone was having so much success, let alone optimising so as to pick up all the cans in one trip. Good stuff! :) - Ben. (...) -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: CanGrabber 2 - Improved entry for Joel's RCX Challenge

(...) That's because he has to wait for the rest of us slugs to get a competitor in the ring! (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)