 Robotics / 6338
Re: CanGrabber 2 - Improved entry for Joel's RCX Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:54:57 GMT

Nice!  I had no idea anyone was having so much success, let alone
optimising so as to pick up all the cans in one trip.  Good stuff!  :)

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/