 Robotics / 6295
Re: Reverse Engineering MIBO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:20:47 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com writes:
Also, I had to reformat my computer and lost the URL to the website, could
someone please hook me up with it, thanks.

Jin Sato's home page is here:

    http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/index-j.html

and the MIBO-related index is here:

    http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/TryAndError/Mibo/index.html

if you don't know Japanese, the pictures are still pretty much all you need.
Keep in mind this is organized as a number of versions, each with numbers (the
latest is number 19) and as such, the pictures are not entirely consistent with
each other because the design kept changing. You're probably best to start with
the LDraw rendering of version 19:

    http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/TryAndError/Mibo/no19.html

and then go back to the earlier versions to add the legs and head.

- Robert Munafo                            http://www.mrob.com
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13