 Robotics / 6294
Re: Gears & MicroMotor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:17:46 GMT

At 12:41 PM 8/12/99 -0400, Graham, Nelson \(Nick\) wrote:
Any suggestions for kits that provide both mico motors and a nice array • of
gear elements?

    -I got one of my micromotors in the lovely and highly-recommended
Space Shuttle (8480).  I got the other one in a System/Space/UFO kit,
Interstellar Starfighter (6979).  The latter has no gears that I recall;
stick with the Space Shuttle.

    -JW

Jonathan Woodward  woodward@guesswork.com  http://www.io.com/~woodward/
"The more you tighten your grip,
    the more Lego bricks will slip through your fingers..."