 Robotics / 6213
  Extension board for the RCX : any idea ?

"So, what could be made to extend the rcx i/o's ?" It seems that a lot of people asked themself how to add capabilities to the RCX, mainly by adding I/O's. Some have found very interesting sugestions... I'm planing to build a complete sensor (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)