 Robotics / 6204
  Re: Automatic Change sorter

<< There are at least six coins in common circulation in the US: the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, Kennedy half-dollar, and Susan B. Anthony silver dollar. Did I miss any? >> Yeah, well, accually, I screwed up, I forgot about the half dollar, but (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Automatic Change sorter

Weight (or mass, for the engineers out there) would be another distinguishing characteristic. Thickness would be another, but I expect it would be a tough one to measure with Legos. Sounds like your design may have to distinguish more than one (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)