 Robotics / 6199
    NQC (Mac) and KeySpan card? —Michael Griffith
   Since I have a bunch of stuff that plugs into a serial port on my Mac, I purchased the KeySpan expansion card that adds four more ports. I just downloaded NQC and know that you can change ports with 'nqc -e RCX_PORT b' (I am doing this from memory, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: NQC (Mac) and KeySpan card? —Dave Baum
   (...) Yes, but you need to know the name of the device driver, and this is usually pretty difficult to find. Serial ports use two separate drivers - one for input and one for output. Usually the names are something like this: ".xxxIn" and ".xxxOut" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)