 Robotics / 6106
Re: wireless communication to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 23:41:19 GMT

See, what i was thinking for wireless communication was accually something
more or less like a small adapter or something you would put infront of the
tower then the RCX.

basically it would convert the IR to radio then from Radio to IR.

I've been wanting to make something like this cause I love to control the RCX
in real time, just the IR doesn't cover every point in my room like radio
would.

Then just adding a wireless camcorder and you would have a nice little toy,
eh?

I have no clue how hard this would be since I'm not one that is savy in
electronics.

I would figure in no way this can accually void the warrenty on the RCX
either cause there would be nothing that woudl modify the RCX itself.

KGB AgEnT #4 OUT AKA Clint Rutkas