 Robotics / 6100
  Re: My Entry for Coke Can Challenge

(...) - (...) Excellent! Congratulations on being the first to claim victory in this challenge. Now it looks like I'll have to get my solution coded up fast so that you'll have some actual competition. Good thing it's the weekend! (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My Entry for Coke Can Challenge

(...) Wow, that's awesome!! BTW, just to clear up any confusion, there isn't actually anything officially called the "LugNet RCX (Coke can) Challenge" or the "LugNet RCX Challenge." The RCX Challenge posed by Joel Shafer, (3 URLs) Joel's own (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)