 Robotics / 608
Re: Mind Control News
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:12:48 GMT

CyberUser wrote in message ...
This now makes a nice little development environment without having to
use the VB. I have been successfully experimenting with a Cybermaster
built as a tractor thing with opening and closing jaws and using your
random motor demo number 3 as a basis. It works with the Crusher too.

Some possible ideas:
1. A Default Button on the Options (Cyber,Radio,COM2) or a .INI file
2. An EDIT button next to the download button which invokes Notepad or
something.
3. Start/Stop tasks running button

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind when I get to add some things.

Eric