 Robotics / 606
    Re: Mind Control News —CyberUser
   This now makes a nice little development environment without having to use the VB. I have been successfully experimenting with a Cybermaster built as a tractor thing with opening and closing jaws and using your random motor demo number 3 as a basis. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mind Control News —Eric Brok