 Robotics / 6022
Re: Web Page with Challenges
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:48:43 GMT

I had this problem too, but soon I discovered that all I needed was ideas. On
the internet there are lots of pictures of robots that other people have built,
and most of them don't explain how they built it, so it's sort of a challenge
because you end up having to design most of it yourself!

Here are some of my favorites. If you go through all these you'll have quite a
nice list of challenges:

http://home.sol.no/~selode/lego/

http://www.minimal.com/ralph/camcart/index.html

http://carol.wins.uva.nl/~leo/lego/

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/

http://www.mop.no/~simen/lego.htm

http://bithead.webjump.com/

http://www.marsrobot.com/walkbot.htm

http://member.nifty.ne.jp/mindstorms/Gallery/K001.html

http://userpages.itis.com/jvwillou/legorob1.htm

http://www.ismi.net/~phong/lego/sloth/

http://www.net-info.com/~dcarlson/

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/jknudsen/Synchronicity/Synchronicity.html

- Robert Munafo
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13

In lugnet.robotics, Nicholas Mail writes:
Is there a web site that has Mindstorms Challenges similar to what comes with
the RIS?  The ones that come with the RIS aren't very difficult, and I feel
there should be more than 12.  If such a site does not exist, I think I will
get to work on one.