 Robotics / 6014
  Re: Necessary components in Mindstorms software?

In order to use NQC (the compiler used by RCX Command Center) you will need the official Lego firmware. Robolab will download this to the RCX for you, so you won't need to get the Mindstorms RIS software if you want to use NQC as a stand-alone tool. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Dave Baum wrote in message ... (...) Well, I´ve got my hands on the spirit.ocx file now, so I should be able to use RCXCC with no problems, when I buy the Robolab kit. Best regards, David List (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)