 Robotics / 5971
    Re: web controllable robots —Mark Falco
   (...) You can do this today with LegOS/EmuLegOS, and possibly with the standard firmware. In case you don't follow LegOS, EmuLegOS is an emulator for the LegOS libraries, but the latest version contains virtual and real IR support. Baiscally there (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: web controllable robots & LNP —Kevin Baker
   (...) This gives me a bit of an idea... Presumably there is not much to stop me (or anyone else) coding some or all of the non-RCX parts of this LNP thing using Tcl - 2400 baud is hardly high speed! I had been wondering about how to keep most of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)