 Robotics / 5910
    legOS-0.1.7 web compiler —dave madden
   I've been away from this list for a while, but was surprised recently while cleaning up my hard disk to find that people were still occasionally using the web legOS compiler I'd set up long ago. I recently changed service providers, so the service's (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)