 Robotics / 5891
5890  |  5892
Subject:
mouse-click bug in mindstorms software?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:14:44 GMT

hi, I wrote a very complex program in the mindstorms
software (the stuff that comes with the CD with the
kit, and has the little building blocks) that uses a
lot of its capabilities.

my problem: after a lot of hacking on the program,
the mindstorms software seemed to have a very serious
bug in which it doesn't recognize mouse clicks any more
on the RCX program blocks (inside the programming
environment).. needless to say this is
a serious problem. I can't move the blocks around
anymore when this happens.

more irritating is that exiting out of the software
and reloading or going throught the different
menus does not seem to solve it. it may be unique
to a particular program, but I'm not sure.

has anyone run into this.. are there any new lego RCX
software updates that fix any bugs or this one
in particular?

if anyone replies to this, please cc: me as I am not
currently on the list.

thanks very much