 Robotics / 5865
Re: Temperature Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:45:39 GMT

Mike,

You are the man. Thanks for the information.
Digi-Key sells two thermistors that match
that description. The first is KC003T-ND, for
$2.71; it has 1 degree accuracy. The second
is KC003A-ND, for $11.50; it has +- .2 degree
accuracy.

I tried the first (which I happened to have), which
has the correct 10K @ 25C resistance and a
coefficient of -4.4%/C. In series with a 2.2K
resistor it still reads a few degrees high.

Jonathan