 Robotics / 5846
    Re: pneumatics & mindstorms? —Michael Aaron Finch
   FINALLY! some one has described a use for pneumatics! I keep debating on whetjer to buy some, because i don't know what to do w/them. My father is an engineer, but i remodel houses. I just like legos still as an adult. Thanks, & keep up the good (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: pneumatics & mindstorms? —Chris Phillips
   (...) Another nice thing about pneumatics is that you can put the heavy compressor anywhere you want, and just run a couple of hoses off to the actual piston. This is useful at the business end of a robot arm, for example, where you want a powerful (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)