 Robotics / 5829
Re: "Dog" built with 2 RCXs and lots of turntables
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:17:56 GMT

Yes, that's it! Thank you very much. I see the reason I couldn't find the site
-- I was searching in English. The words I was searching for were the words
that had appeared in my head as I was describing the pictures to myself. Silly
me!

For those who are still interested, the dog project I was looking for is Jin
Sato's project "MIBO", and is described here:

  http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/TryAndError/Mibo/index.html

It's all in Japanese, but for those who can't handle that language you can
still figure out most of what it can do and how it's built just by looking at
the pictures. Note that the page is organized by revision, and there are
currently 19 revisions. Each subpage shows what was added or changed in that
revision.

In lugnet.robotics, Rich Thompson writes:
I beleive you are looking for Jin Sato's site. It is at:

http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/index.html

His site is an excellent example of what can be done with Lego and
imagination.