 Robotics / 5729
  Digital camera with mindstorm : Paul Nipkow, 1884

Hello ! I don't know how and if anybody already made a digital camera with the mindstorm, but there is a guy who made something like this without lego mindstorm. He was called Paul Nipkow, and got the idea in 1884... It seems that what has been made (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Digital camera with mindstorm : Paul Nipkow, 1884

Hello ! I don't know how and if anybody already made a digital camera with the mindstorm, but there is a guy who made something like this without lego mindstorm. He was called Paul Nipkow, and got the idea in 1884... It seems that what has been (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)