 Robotics / 5729
5728  |  5730
Subject:
Digital camera with mindstorm : Paul Nipkow, 1884
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:41:35 GMT

Hello !

I don't know how and if anybody already made a digital camera with the
mindstorm, but there is a guy who made something like this without lego
mindstorm. He was called Paul Nipkow, and got the idea in 1884...

It seems that what has been made before cathodics (elecronic) tubes can
be made with the mindstorm. The "tv" systems where totally
mecanical-based. I'm not sure if anybody (including myself) will be able
to turn this theorical approach into something useable with the
mindstorm, but it stills seems a great idea. Thanks to the guy who spoke
about digital camera's with mindstorm.

Anyway, it's time to check my page about Paul Nipkow, which is a part of
my beginners robotic home page.

Goto : http://users.skynet.be/clairetnet/robot/nipkow.htm

or : http://users.skynet.be/clairetnet/robot for general info's

Good day to you ! and see you back after Jully...

                               Philippe Jadin
                       mailto:philippe.jadin@skynet.be
                               Belgium, Europe
Simple yet usefull  Robot stuff goto