 Robotics / 5728
    Re: #8480 Space Shuttle —S. Crawshaw
   There are still a few of these floating around the UK - I got one in "Toy World" (Fleetwood, Lancs) for 60 pounds the other day. (3 left) And we can always hope that the Toymaster chain (of which I think Toy World is a factory clearance outlet) will (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: #8480 Space Shuttle —Simon Robinson
   (...) I'll ditto that (about there still being 8480 Space Shuttles in the UK). The factory outlet shop in the Galleria, Hatfield, still had quite a few of them last time I looked (a couple of weeks ago). And no I haven't seen the toymaster sale. I (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)