 Robotics / 5726
Re: LEGO data drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 04:21:24 GMT

Michael,

Good stuff!  I also bought some rolls of calculator paper, but you've
beaten me to it.  I'm planning to use the rotation sensor to graph
arbitrary waveforms along the tape.

Welcome to the list.  The main reason I hang out here is to see what other
people build, so it's always good to see new material.  :)  Nice images
and diagram, btw.

Cheers,

- Ben.

P.S.  You're probably infinging one or more of Symbol's barcode patents.
      Expect litigation.  ;)

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/