 Robotics / 5698
    Re: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software —Robert G. Fay
    Jon Shemitz <jon@midnightbeach.com> wrote in message news:378F9BE5.73572B...ach.com... (...) Just select the desired "My Comand" and drag it to the waste can. A window will ask if you want to delete. Click on the check mark and poof, it is gone. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software —Jon Shemitz
   (...) That's just what I'd tried, and just what Lego Tech Support suggested. I tried yet again, and for some reason it did work, this time. Not sure what I was doing wrong, 'cause it's sure the same click and drag op as deleting a tile from a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)