 Robotics / 5696
5695  |  5697
Subject:
online supplier UK --> FIN?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:41:36 GMT

Hello,

still trying to let Mindstorms blow to Suomi...

Can perhaps anyone advise about a supplier in the UK who will take online
orders from and deliver to throughout the EU (in particular, Finland)?
(Tough one, eh? ;-)

I tried the UK Toys"YA"Us (that's a Russian letter "YA" what they use... :-),
and Hamleys, but so far no success, and I'm unfamiliar with British online
shops.

(Not to give Finland a bad reputation LEGOwise, though: today saw the Technics
Towtruck 8462 and the Submarine 8299 in the bargain bin. I think a preemptive
strike is indicated, don't you agree? Go for the Truck? :-)

Thanks in advance for your help,

terveisin,
Martin E.
(aka "ME again")