 Robotics / 569
  Re : Moving in a straight line

Hi All I have read with some amusement all the traffic on this subject. I have a home brew lego robot with two shaft encoders - by comapring the counts of "clicks" or rotations just speed up or slow down one set of wheels. Depending how straight you (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)