 Robotics / 569
Re : Moving in a straight line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 01:17:54 GMT

Hi All

I have read with some amusement all the traffic on this subject.

I have a home brew lego robot with two shaft encoders - by comapring the
counts of "clicks" or rotations just speed up or slow down one set of
wheels.

Depending how straight you want it to go is how often you sample and make
motor corrections - I use  2 to 3 seconds - works a treat.