 Robotics / 5664
  Technics Compatibility

Hello, thanks to all who kindly put branches and leaves on the thread root which I planted with my questions re: What to Begin With. You have saved me already from wasting quite some money... :-) (Web/List Master: The tree diagrams for showing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technics Compatibility

(...) ... and, of course, Robert Munafo for the even more extensive hand-crafted part list! ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)