 Robotics / 5639
  Re: What is RPM of Gear Motor???

(...) Nope-it's not. I use LegOS, and that only adds 1- I know that particular section of code inside and out. Therefore, it must be the sampling time. Or a really egregious error on my part. (...) <snips much code> (...) Yes, but at this speed, you (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is RPM of Gear Motor???

In article (...) I don't know anything about legOS - perhaps it has its own sensor sampling code. I was looking through the standard Lego firmware to determine the 1250 rpm number, and I verified it with a few experiments, but again using standard (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What is RPM of Gear Motor???

(...) Ah! I thought the 3 ms you were referring to was a function of the hardware, not the software- I thought it might have something to do with the A-to-D in the chip. FYI, in legOS, the rotation sensor can technically be sampled as often as the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)