 Robotics / 5636
    Sbasic : ok, but tiny-comp ? Have you heard about basic Matchbox ? —Philippe Jadin
   So, sbasic is a basic programming tool for the 68hc11. Great ! I've just downloaded it. It seems quite easy, but i don't know how it does compare to similar (?) systems such as the basic stamp programming tool... (in UK and Deutchland, the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Sbasic : ok, but tiny-comp ? Have you heard about basic Matchbox ? —Philippe Jadin
   (Sorry about re-posting this one, but it seemed that it didn't get to the group...) So, sbasic is a basic programming tool for the 68hc11. Great ! I've just downloaded it. It seems quite easy, but i don't know how it does compare to similar (?) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)