 Robotics / 5627
    Re: new pics on legomindstorms.com —Laurentino Martins
   (...) I don't agree. Although I'm a experienced programmer, I think I can visualize a graphics-like programming environment that would accomplish just what you said. Besides, many kids these days already have the knowledge on how programming flow (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: new pics on legomindstorms.com —Luis Villa
   (...) Oh, I'm sure it could be written- but, at least judging from their other titles, I'm not sure TLG is the group to do it. I mean, if they wanted to do it/could have done it, they would have allowed more than 32 variables in the current (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: new pics on legomindstorms.com —Michael Scharff
   I have one suggestion: Don't target the 8-13 year olds exclusively. Two versions of software perhaps, but BOTH coming with the RIS Base Kit. This way, the kids will still have the easy, colorful, flashy current Development Environment, and the more (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)