 Robotics / 562
  Real-time communication or just download programs?

Hi, I am thinking about buying the Mindstorms kit, but I was wondering if you can just download programs to execute in the brick, or if you can control it at runtime from the computer? I am interested in using it with things like genetic algorithms, (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Real-time communication or just download programs?

In message <364F3A6C.783218B6@erols.com>, Garrett Snider <gsnider@erols.com> writes (...) Both - and both together I think! I have been experimenting with my recently acquired CyberMaster which is similar to the Mindstorms only it can support less (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)