 Robotics / 5593
Re: Light source location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 04:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Richard Markham) writes:
I've just started playing with RIS (last time I had lego was 20 years
ago!) and I was trying to figure out if, using the lego programming
language, you could locate the strongest light source. I.e rotate,
record all levels and then locate the largest. But the standard
programming environment doesn't seem to support any sort of variable
storage.

I guess this means I need to ditch the somewhat limited programming
environment and go with NQC or something?
--

Yes.  The lego software does not support variables or math, so forget trying to
remember anything or figure out how you got there!  NQC is definitely the way