 Robotics / 5582
  Re: Have 4 motors, need help!

Hallo Alan, Perhaps you saw it at (URL) There is a picture with two motors driving one output. Ralf (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Have 4 motors, need help!

(...) Yes, that is where I saw it. It was when I visited that site to download the NQC Command Center, which I have found very useful. (...) again (...) of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)