 Robotics / 5581
5580  |  5582
Subject:
And others!? (was: Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 23:27:07 GMT

At 12:55 AM 7/2/99 , David Oseas wrote:

Clay Aucoin wrote in message ...
I found the perfect storage containers for LEGO's. The only problem is that
they are manufactured in Israel and distributed very scarce in the U.S. The
company name is "ZAG" and the product name of the one that I purchased is
"Pack-n-Latch"...

Two of our three local Target stores stock them in the hardware dept ~$15
each.

Actually, I'm rather fond of the different sizes of boxes that the Plano
people make for fishing tackle...  but I suppose that has been mentioned
before <grin>

Regards,

Zoz

John A. deVries II