 Robotics / 5293
Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:46:03 GMT

I recommend RolyKits, which I've found to be
extremely useful. They have lots of compartments,
they pack up fast, and the pieces don't get
scrambled between compartments. They're
available at QVC online and other places:

  http://www.qvc.com/

Do a quick search on "rolykit".

Jonathan