 Robotics / 5574
  Re: Have 4 motors, need help!

This Gantry Mill has four motors. Two are driving the gantry. (URL) <superpcer1@home.com> wrote in message news:FEMnKv.A6M@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) move (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Am I missing something? (was: Re: Have 4 motors, need help!)

From: Bob Fay <rfay@we.mediaone.net> (...) leaves three outputs for the other three motors. Not really a special solution. Isn't the problem really "how do I make the three outputs drive more than three motors (or whatever), each in an independent (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Am I missing something? (was: Re: Have 4 motors, need help!)

(...) Is there such a hardware/construction FAQ anywhere? I know there was an attempt at such a thing quite some time ago by the lugnet folks, but I have no idea if that ever got off the ground or not. I don't really have time to work on one right (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)