 Robotics / 5564
    Solar Power —Steve Moffat
    Greetings, If you go to www.pitsco-legodacta.com (URL) you should see, under ecolab (I think), that Lego is releasing their own solar cell. They are also releasing a capacitor for energy storage. I think its due to be out in August. <<...>> (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solar Power —Alan Carmack
   (...) That will be interesting to see. Once we know the specs for the LEGo solar power items, we can probably find equivalent stuff elsewhere for less money. I am still amazed by the selection of solar panels in the Edmund Scientific catalog -- at (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)