 Robotics / 5544
  8414 Mountain Rambler at K B Toy

I wasn't really sure which list to post this to, so I apologize in advance if you don't care about this... I just wanted to let the robotics crowd know about the availability of a pretty good technics set for relatively cheap dough. The 8414 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8414 Mountain Rambler at K B Toy

Chris, thanks for the notice, i am always looking for kits like this to integrate into my Mindstorms projects. Michael Aaron (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8414 Mountain Rambler at K B Toy

I went to the KayBee Toys in Austin, TX and they also had the Mtn Rambler on sale for about 40% off. They also had two other Technic sets (a medium one and a small one) for about the same discount. The set that caught my eye was a Crystal Explorer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)