 Robotics / 5528
  Re: Virtual PC and Mindstorms

You need to patch the Mindstorms software to get it to work. There are two patches that I know of. One is by Dave Hylands, and you can find it and instructions for using it at: (URL) be warned. It is very sloooow under VPC. I'm using it with a 266 (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Virtual PC and Mindstorms

Yes, it's awful cool that the robo-lab stuff from pitsco-dacta is available on-line now. Just a month or two ago it wasn't. I imagine they had quite an influx of folks ordering catalogs for non curricular interestsover the last year. Speaking of (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Virtual PC and Mindstorms

Robolab uses the same RCX as Mindstorms - I have one of each and they are identical (short of the number stamped on the side). Dave (...) reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)