 Robotics / 5517
5516  |  5518
Subject:
Yup, you are still on the list (was * am I still on the list? *)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 07:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike <BMajik5127@aol.com> writes:
Hi to whom it may concern,
I havent been getting any mail from the lego mindtorms list and Maybe you
accidentally took me off the list?
I want to be on this list.
Thanks
-Mike

Mike,

I'm reading you loud and clear on the lugnet.robotics side of the list/group,
which means that your post came through from the lego-robotics@crynwr.com
side just fine.  (So this is good.)

If you check the archive/web-interface for the group/list,

   http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/

it shows (at this particular moment) that the last message prior to yours
was about 2 days ago (37 hours prior to yours, to be more precise).  Here
is your message and a few others, counting backward in time:

   http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=5516,-10

Anyway, since it's the 4th of July weekend (big holiday/vacation time in
the U.S.), things are a bit quiet.  No biggie, things will pick up again
by Tuesday if not Monday.

If you still don't receive any mail from the list by then, contact Russell
Neslon at the URL that you see at the bottom of messages sent by the
crynwr.com mailing-list server, or point your NNTP newsreader here:

      (ports 119 and 8000 and 8080 all work)

--Todd