 Robotics / 5516
  *am I still on the list? *

Hi to whom it may concern, I havent been getting any mail from the lego mindtorms list and Maybe you accidentally took me off the list? I want to be on this list. Thanks -Mike -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Yup, you are still on the list (was * am I still on the list? *)

(...) Mike, I'm reading you loud and clear on the lugnet.robotics side of the list/group, which means that your post came through from the lego-robotics@crynwr.com side just fine. (So this is good.) If you check the archive/web-interface for the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)