 Robotics / 5502
    Re: Robotic Wheelchair —Chris Phillips
   Jason Jenkins wrote in message <199907021838.LAA203...RI.COM>... (...) Indeed. This is beginning to rival the infamous "angular velocity" debate from a couple weeks ago! (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic Wheelchair —Paul Speed
   Yeah, Except, I figured this one was going down entirely sarcastic lines of discussion. I mean, my sarcasm meter was pegging off the scale on these posts. However, I do think having it catch a 25 pound lump of feathers is a little trickier than a 25 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic Wheelchair —Nick Goetz
   It was intended only to be humorous. Whoops. But at the same time, I did indeed see the segment as the original post asked. It was very very impressive to see a "robot" balance and drive around on only two wheels. I believe the inventor said the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robotic Wheelchair —Phil Watt
   Just having fun :) Thanks for the physics lesson. This is one of the aspects of robotics that I like; there are so many aspects that need to be taken into consideration. BTW for anyone who is in the SF bay area and has access to the Mercury news. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)