 Robotics / 5495
Re: IR Transmitter - where's the "off" switch?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 04:42:04 GMT

My tower died.. SO I have removed all the parts from the tower..

I have just about most of the components Labled.. Cept for some Capacitors
and some of the smd transistors.
perhaps someone can take the info I have and make a scematic.. I'm gonna
try
eventually.. but I'm not that good at it.

if anyone wants the info I already got.. Email me and I'll send it

Please visit my site for Computers, Supplies, Upgrades,
Training, and Webservices.
http://www.handtech.com/tcweb/lazydragon
Keith Miller,TC# 134916 Independant Consultant for Hand Technologies.