 Robotics / 5470
    Re: IR Transmitter - where's the "off" switch? —Ben Williamson
   Brian, I think your tower is the odd one out here. My LED only turns on while the tower is transmitting, and goes off a few seconds after it finishes. My guess is that there is something wierd about your serial port, but I haven't seen the problem (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: IR Transmitter - where's the "off" switch? —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) The Green light on my IRT turns on when downloading and off when done downloading. The problem is that it also turns on and stays on when I power off my system!! (I'm using WIN98 on a system that auto powers off when I SHUTDOWN.) At first I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)