 Robotics / 5466
  Light Sensor/Scanning Program

Well, I've got a good part of a scanner program done, but I have a question, to convert the light data to RGB, there has to be some form of a conversion to bring the RCX data (Base 100) to the RGB coding (Base 255). I was wondering how would be the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light Sensor/Scanning Program

If it "reading" ranges from 35 to 50: result = (reading-35)*17 It seems pretty simple to me... Laurentino Martins [ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ] [ (URL) ] -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)