 Robotics / 5438
    Re: wireless camera —Scott Craver
   (...) ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS!!??? DOOD! That's an unfriendly deadline, but $150 is incredibly cheap for a small camera AND transmitter AND receiver. $350 is sort of average price. A friend of mine needs to transmit NTSC about 500-1000 feet, but (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: wireless camera —El Barista
   (...) don't sweat that, I have the X10 home automation stuff, and have been on their mailing list for a while. They are NOTORIOUS for having these "HURRY!! Buy NOW before it's TOO LATE!!!" sales, but then "do to popular demand, we've extended the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)