 Robotics / 5411
  Re: MIT handy board or laptop..

(...) That would be great if you could show me a 8086 or 286 that ran Linux. You can get Xenix (or could get Xenix) for 286 machines, but you probably can't write the low-level device drivers to run the I/O ports that you'll be custom building for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  [ANN] pbFORTH 1.0.5 for RCX

Finally, I have got pbFORTH to where I can release it again. It now has: - A simple cooperative tasker - A marker word so you can erase things easily - Support for poweroff - High res (10msec) count down and stop timers - Various and sundry fixes (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)