 Robotics / 5400
5399  |  5401
Subject:
MIT handy board or laptop..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 21:04:29 GMT

I have be thinking of the next step up to take after the lego rcx. It seems
like the more I use it the more I want more sensor inputs and more motor
controls ect. I was looking at the MIT handy board it looks like a good way
to go but what about just using somthing like a small pent 100 laptop.
Thanks in advance for any advice I am new to all of this.