 Robotics / 5373
  Legos: Problems with tm-and-ir

Hi, I'm using LegOS to build a two robots for a competition here in the UK. (if you're interested then check out the website for one of the other competitors: (URL) ) Firstly let me say what a brilliant piece of software LegOS is, and if you're not (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics)